Tuesday 26 February 2013

Manipulating Media

This weekend I worked like a Trojan to get the final 5 design sheets mounted as part of my portfolio.  I had hoped to have it all done by Sunday night, but my goodness all that cutting and sticking takes so much longer than you might think! 
 
So it was late Monday night that I finally finished with the designs and here are a few of them. 

Newsvine Design Work

Picasa Design Work

Facebook design work


And I even managed to get my 'introduction' page mounted too. 


 
You may or may not notice that there is a 2cm border around each of the pages.  And there is good reason for this.  This module on 'form' has to be presented in 3D and as you can see, my work is very much flat as a pancake at the moment.  But I have an idea for how to present my work, and a border is required...can't wait to share what I come up with in a couple of weeks!
 
Sarah x




4 comments:

  1. They all look really fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look fabulous Sarah - looks like you have been working very hard! They are all very striking and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them but particularly the Picasso manipulation. Looking forward to seeing your 3D idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my web page; rmr calculator

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!