Thursday 10 May 2012

A Happy Post

It's been a hectic few days here, as we have had all the family come to visit.  And I literally mean all the family.  Mum, Dad, Sister, Nan, Grandad.  And with my two little ones as well, there were 4 generations!  Everyone had travelled a long way, so it was really nice that we could all be together for a brief time. 

We also got out and about as much as the weather would allow, and there was even some sunshine.  So much so that we all donned our sunglasses, in an attempt to look cool...


I digress.  Back in the world of quilting, I am very excited to show you my finished quilt for William very soon.  Just got to finish the binding, then I am done.  And it's looking good, if I do say so  myself.  Watch this space!

And my other current crafty project, being the Siblings Together cards, is also very much well under way, and just needs the 100 Siblings Together logos to be stuck onto the fronts.  (Huge thank you to my special friend Suzy for allowing me to use her colour printer, after the disaster of our own, new colour printer not working and having to be sent back to Amazon.  Grrrrr.) 

I have also been busy purchasing some new fabrics.  Not sure when I will get to  use them but they are so gorgeous, I couldn't resist.  I shall post pictures of them when they get here and you can drool over them too :-)  

The cogs are also turning in my brain (slowly!) about ideas for module 5 'Form'.  Once the above two projects are complete then it will be full steam ahead with research, designing and thinking about the required 3D style of presentation.  I have a few ideas, I just need to figure out how to put them in action.  Really looking forward to getting started. 

Right, better get off the computer and get cracking! 





1 comment:

  1. Love your photos and so glad to hear you had a good time with your family and finally some sunshine! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Module 5.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!