Monday 14 May 2012

Siblings Together Cards

It really was a weekend of finishes, because not only did I finish William's quilt, I also managed to finish off 100 cards for the Siblings Together Charity.  (Click here for my original blog post, to find out what it's all about).   And here they are;




And I have now put William's quilt in his bedroom, and  couldn't resist an 'in situ' photo, particularly as it matches rather nicely with his rug;




So that's two projects ticked off the list.  Next, back to business and full steam ahead with module 5.  There is quite a lot of research and paperwork involved, so I won't have any lovely makey things to post about in the coming weeks.  But I do have some items in my back catalogue of projects that I haven't blogged about, so I might include a picture or two of them, in case your'e interested.  Hopefully!




6 comments:

  1. You amaze me with your thoughtfulness and caring nature, what a lovely thing to do for those children. I'm sure they will cherish their card and poem as much as their quilts. Well done!
    And Williams quilt looks a treat in his room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look great - so kind of you! And the quilt looks great too. You've been very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you won't have much to show us as you work on module 5, please know that many of us are rooting for you. Keep going. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah bless you, what a lovely comment, thank you! x

      Delete
  4. The cards are looking fantastic and William's quilt is adorable in situ.
    Hope your module 5 work goes well. I would be really interested to hear all about it.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your back catalogue finished objects too.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. I might do a little post about what I am doing for Module 5, there's lots involved but it's mostly quite fun!

      Delete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!