Wednesday 17 October 2012

My friend's on the hop!

I just have to tell you about my great blogging friend Liz of Dandelion Daydreams, whose day it is on the Let's Get Aquainted Blog Hop!

Plum and June
 
 
Please check out her page, I know she would be thrilled to meet you, not to mention the fact that her work is completely gorgeous and stunning.  She is one talented lady.  And only been quilting a year!
 
Liz has also written a fab tutorial for a darling little flower keyring - a perfect little stocking filler for Christmas. 
 
What are you waiting for, check it out!
 
 
Liz of Dandelion Daydreams

 
 
And if that's not enough incentive, she also has a giveaway running, to win some gorgeous fabrics...
 
 
Hope to see you over there! 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out Sarah.
    Love you lots darl.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz is lovely! I love reading blogs from all you English girls. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to have some toast and marmite and a nice cup of tea and dream about returning to England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there already Sarah and you're so right! And isn't Liz fab to think of doing the siggy blocks as a 'thank you'? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!